Student Of Fortune

[Review] “Game PC Blur”

Share on :
Blur"Blur", this game created by Bizarre Creations and published by Activision. This game was released on May 28, 2010 ago. This racing game is a bit different from most racing games, the game is to shoot his car to another car, for more details I will discuss later in the review game. Blur the game can be played in single-player mode and multiplayer.


Specifications Hardware & Software
These detail the minimum specifications required by the game and Blur are my computer specs when playing this game:
The minimum operating system: Windows XP, my operating system: Windows XP Professional (32-bit, SP3).
Minimum Processor: Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.4GHz, my Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.50GHz).
Minimum VGA: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or ATI Radeon 1600XT with 256 MB of memory or other VGA equivalent capabilities and supports Pixel Shader 3.0, my VGA: Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 (support DirectX 11, Pixel Shader 5.0, OpenGL 3.1).
Minimum Memory: 1GB for Windows XP and 2GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7, my Memory: Kingston 2GB PC2-6400.
Blur (Settingan Graphic)The game is light enough to run, even though my processor specs lower than its minimum system requirements, but I can play this game smoothly. I set graphic settings to its highest setting, there are no broken movement that I feel when playing this game except one, namely when the loading retry races, cuman briefly and does not interfere.

Game review

Beginning of this article is telling you that this one is racing game there is the action shot, well .. I'll tell you more detail about it. At the time of the race in this game we will pass a row of icons is ahead trajectory, its icon is different and its function was different too. There are icons that are weapons and power-ups that will fit into a slot car, we have three slots to fill these icons. Iconnya total there are 8 pieces, I've memorized some of it so far and I most often use is to seek and nitro mines in green and yellow.
Blur (Deretan Icon Power-Up dan Senjata)

Because before I play Need for Speed​​: Shift the car handling is made ​​to resemble the original, well .. when riding in the car was handling the car feels very light, it feels like to fly the race course, I feel that I take racing car like no contact with the asphalt. One thing that makes the race in this game is a bit difficult is the configuration of the keyboard controller that can not be changed, if the gas is usually the key to racing games is the upward arrow, then the gas in this game it is the "Q", while the arrow up function to replace the icon into the power-ups and weapons that are active in our slot car icon, yes .. it makes me a little bit clumsy in the race.
Blur (Senjata Mengenai Mobil)

If you feel bored with racing games in general, where we only concentrate on the track only and the position of the opponent car, then you can try this game. Apart from having the concentration of the track and the car's position opponent, in this game we also have to concentrate with a weapon that could spit out the car when your opponent is behind us, and also mines the car mounted opponent. The quality of this game is pretty graphic, sound is not bad, lack this game I think is a keyboard controller that can not be replaced and there is no replay of his menu, that does make me replay menu is useful for making screenshots.

0 comments on [Review] “Game PC Blur” :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Dont Spam please

 
Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

Recent Comments

My Rank